This week's podcast comes from the BA Festival of Science, the UK's foremost celebration of science, engineering and technology and its impact on our society. This is the first of a series of podcasts.
We talk to Sue Hordienko from the organising committee to find out what it's all about, and have a chat to the following researchers presenting their work at the Festival:
- Clare Chandler - Factors affecting clinical decision making in northeast Tanzania
- Marco Columbo - University of Edinburgh - Mathematical Optimisation
- Simon Blamey - University of South Hampton - Modelling railway station usage
- Alice Courvoisier - University of Leeds - Solar Physics and Sun Spots
- Fiona Jordan - University College London - Cultural Evolution in the Pacific