- Prostate cancer is now the most common cancer diagnosed in men in the U.K. with at least one man dying every hour from the disease.
- Every year about 35,000 men in the U.K. are diagnosed with prostate cancer and about 10,000 men die from the disease.
- One man in 11 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime in the U.K.
To bring some science to this, you may remember last year's mo-tastic Mr Science take on it all. Following these links for all you will ever need to know about moustaches and science
- The science of moustaches
- Week 1 Movember 2006 Documentary
- Farewell Moustache - Time lapse and a look back
Movember is proudly grown by Bulldog Natural Grooming and Playboy.
Movember is proud partners with The Prostate Cancer Charity.